Yuneec started out as a manufacturer of remote-controlled aircraft for model-making enthusiasts. Coming from this background, we recognize that safety is the cornerstone of the usability and capability of our products. This belief extends to the empowerment of the people who keep us safe every day. From Fire and Rescue to the Coast Guard and Law Enforcement, we believe a view from above will help first responders overcome obstacles and make us safer. Our humble beginnings started with innovation and accessibility in the aircraft industry. From the first commercially successful ready-to-fly fixed wing RC airplane, to ground-breaking electric aircraft and next-generation aerial video quadcopters, Yuneec has pushed the limits above and beyond in electric aviation for over 15 years.
This next generation H520E Hexacopter was specially developed for commercial drone applications and provides SAR ground teams, inspectors, police, fire brigades, and surveying teams with a versatile tool. The H520E is a robust, powerful, and flexible UAV platform that can be ideally adapted to individual requirements and thus enables a variety of industry-specific applications. Long flight times and high-quality camera systems with embedded GPS data allow an area to be recorded quickly and precisely, while the interference-free precision compass enables flying even in previously difficult-to-fly in environments.
Who Uses Yuneec Drones
Yuneec Drone Features
- New Powerful flight control processor
- New battery connector with fail safe design
- New 3.5-7 km* long range OFDM module
- Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- New 30 pin payload interface
- No data transfer to external servers
- Stable and safe 6 rotor system
- Energy efficient and quiet operation
- ST16E with integrated 7” touch display, voice output and comprehensive DataPilot™ software
- HDMI signal directly from the ST16E to output the drone’s live image onto larger monitors
- Mission planning on the computer or ST16E