Enterprise Maintenance & Service
Safety is paramount in the air. Tracer Drone Technologies provides annual maintenance to protect your investment and keep you in flight.
All drones, especially those that are used daily as part of a fleet in a commercial application, require routine maintenance and inspections due to wear and tear. This will ensure that everything is in working order. Wear and tear will affect the overall performance of your drone. Proper service and care can help to avoid costly or total losses. We recommend that you book your drone in for a service check at least once every 6 months. We also recommend that you inspect your drone before any flight.
Whether the result of a flyaway, human error, component failure, or unforeseen circumstances, accidents can happen. Drones can typically survive a very light impact; however, any kind of crash should be taken seriously. Depending on the severity of a crash, components can be damaged. This can be severe for external components, such as your gimbal or rotors, which both usually take the biggest hit. At Tracer Drone Technologies our certified technicians can diagnose your drone in our on-site lab. When the unexpected happens, you can send your drone to us where our certified technicians will use our fully equipped lab to diagnose and repair your drone.
To request a repair ticket please complete our online form. Once you have submitted a repair ticket our repair process is as follows:
- You will receive an email with shipping instructions and a UPS prepaid shipping label.
- On receipt of your drone, we will notify you that your drone has safely arrived to our facility.
- We will inspect your drone and email an estimate of costs for repair.
- If you approve the estimate, our highly skilled technicians will begin service on your drone.
- If you do not approve, we will charge a diagnostic fee of $69. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- After service and testing is complete, you will receive an invoice to pay online.
If you do not want to make the investment to repair your drone, you have the option of accepting a credit for your drone to use in our online store. Our technicians will provide you with a value for your trade-in, and the credit will be applied towards the purchase of your new equipment.
Become a Member
Become a member of Tracer Drone to keep up on the latest industry news, product info, and discounts.JOIN NOW